Sunday 1 February 2015

365 Happy Days 5/52

I'd love to tell you that it has been a better week but it hasn't. I've been off work ill all weekand I still don't feel much better. I am not going to dwell on it or moan so lets move on. I have struggled with my lack of phone this week (it's still away getting fixed from it's plummet to the bottom of the toilet U-bend). Instagram doesn't work great on the old brick phone and that is how I prefer to share my 365 photos. I took some nice photos on my camera but Instagram doesn't seem to like them and kept kicking me out. So I apologise in advance for the grainy images below and the fact that the photos are all in my house/of the kids but we were housebound all week so it has been very samey!

January 26th



January 27th 






January 28th

(Please ignore the stickers on the furniture, we are waiting on a part coming so it still has the tape on and we are waiting to get trunking fitted to hide all unsightly cables!)




January 29th

Instagram hates me and missed off my description for this photo. I haven't left the house this week to go shopping but my Hello Fresh box was my saviour. Lets be honest, ill or not, if I'm not cooking, nobody is eating! This is Hoisin Pork and Rice. It looked lovely, just wish I could've swallowed it!

A photo posted by @grumpinator on



January 30th 
A photo posted by @grumpinator on




January 31st


A photo posted by @grumpinator on




February 1st






Here are some of the photos I wanted to use but Instagram was being a pain . . .





Here is a wee treat for you . . .





TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos & hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Lovely photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All better now, passed it round a bit too. I'm a sharer! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .