Sunday 4 January 2015

365 Happy Days Week 1

I have loved taking part in my 365 project last year and technically im not quite finished yet. I've still another month to go. I haven't shared any on my blog, just on facebook and instagram so I thought I'd do a weekly round up on here starting from the 1st of Jan. I'm linky up with lots of other snap happy bloggers over on The Boy and Me's blog to help keep my momentum going. 
Here are some of my snaps this week  

Jan 1st - My annual truffles and chocolate biscuit cake baking 
Jan 2nd - We always spend time with my husband's family on the 2nd. This is my eldest with his auntie.

Jan 3rd - Brotherly Love, my favourite photo. 

January 4th - My own little Box Troll


Obviously I only have 4 photo this week as the link up is going to be every Sunday. You can check out my daily feed on instagram (Grumpinator)


TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky








6 comments:

  1. Awwww I love that photo of your boys!! That definitely needs printing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shot of the two of them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and massive smiles to start the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic of your boys is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I tried to comment on your blog but it wouldn't let me :( Love the Lego and good luck with your 365 challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your beautiful little boy is so gorgeous, those eyes are still as sparkly as they were when he was a baby.

    Thanks for linking up to Project 365 and good luck for the year ahead; there is a new linky live now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments . . .